My biggest AHA cooking moment came to me when I finally realized that if I actually planned out my meals for the week, much of the stress would in turn dissipate. Many people detest the drudgery of meal prep, especially when it involves cooking for a family and keeping our meals diversified can be a challenge when there are picky eaters involved.
What if I told you that you could win an eMeals 3-month “Classic Family Plan” subscription to help take the mystery and stress out of your meal prep?
That’s right. At the beginning of each week, for three months straight, eMeals will email you a meal plan indicating where to shop, what groceries to buy, and the specific recipes to make. To reiterate, this plan will take care of all your dinner planning for 3 months straight. eMeals is the revolutionary way to free up your brain, your budget and your family time. I promise, eMeals will take the dinner menu and meal planning stress off your plate.
All you need to do is tell eMeals about your family and your preferences – and you’ll start getting a personalized meal plan delivered right to your inbox.
Here’s how it works:
Pick Your Plan
To start getting eMeals, just choose a meal plan
based on your eating style, your family size
and even your favorite grocery store.
Get Great Recipes
Every week, your meal plan arrives in your inbox —
complete with seven simple, creative, family–friendly
dinner recipes. Each includes an entré and side dishes.
Shop and Save
Along with the meal plan, you’ll receive a detailed
grocery list organized by section and coordinated
with the weekly sales at selected stores.
Relax and Enjoy
We take care of the meal planning, the grocery list and
the budgeting — while you take credit for making healthy,
home–cooked meals that your whole family will love.
And, if that’s not good enough, we’ll also throw in our favorite storage system from OXO:
OXO Good Grips 5-Piece POP Container Set
In the set you’ll receive:
- 5-piece storage container set with modular stacking system and push-button airtight seals
- Square and rectangular shapes maximize space-efficiency
- Pop-up buttons serve as handles to lift off lids; lids come apart for thorough cleaning
- Also great for use in the home office, sewing room, play room and more
- Made of BPA-free plastic; hand washing recommended; not recommended for dishwasher or microwave
So, what are you waiting for, enter to win NOW.
One (1) lucky winner will receive an eMeals 3-month Classic-Family Meal Plan Giveeaway and an OXO 5-Piece Storage Container Set!
How to Enter
To enter to win, simply leave a comment in the post letting telling me one recipe you’d love to make. That’s it! You’re entered to win!
Additional (Optional) Entries
To up your chances of winning, you can receive up to FIVE additional entries to win by doing the following (these are optional, not required):
1. Subscribe to My Judy the Foodie by RSS. Come back and let me know you’ve subscribed in an additional comment.
2. Become a fan of My Judy the Foodie on Facebook. Come back and let me know you became a fan in an additional comment.
3. Follow My Judy the Foodie on Pinterest. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
4. Follow @myjudythefoodie on Twitter. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
5. Follow My Judy the Foodie on Instagram. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
The Fine Print
Deadline: Tuesday, February 18th 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
Winner: A winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and announced at the top of this post. The winner will also be notified via email and the My Judy the Foodie fan page on Facebook; if the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for writing this post but did receive eMeals Meal-Plan for giveaway purposes. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.