Perhaps the BEST (and easiest) pancake recipe ever.
While it only contains 3 ingredients, it looks and tastes like it’s a gourmet recipe.
We enjoyed this pancake recipe for dinner tonight and will eat left overs tomorrow morning.
Bake it, add a little lemon juice and confectioner’s sugar, and some raspberry jam, and you’ve got a hit on your hands.
You must try this.
End of story (and post).
serves 2-4 people
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4-5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- lemon juice
- confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium-sized bowl, slightly beat eggs. Add milk and flour and mix together until batter is only slightly lumpy.
- In an oven-safe pan, melt butter completely. Slowly add batter and take off stove immediately.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until batter climbs up sides of pan.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and confectioner’s sugar.
- Best when served with fruit or with a jam spread.