The next two weeks I’m taking a much-needed vacation with the family so, in my absence, I’ve lined up a plethora of carefully-curated recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers. I promise, all of the recipes easy to make and contain ingredients that can be found in any stocked pantry or refrigerator.
Today’s recipe is from Lauren Kelly of Lauren Kelly Nutrition. Lauren is not only a certified nutritionist but also a celebrated cookbook author of 2 book: The Everything Wheat-Free Diet Cookbook and The Greek Yogurt Cookbook. I’ve been virtually following for the past few years have enjoyed all of her creations.
Here’s what Lauren has to say:
- 15 mini phyllo cups
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces brie cheese
- ¼ cup dry roasted and salted Pistachio pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place phyllo cups on top.
- Place a small amount of pomegranates in each cup.
- Then slice a small piece of brie and some pistachios in each shell.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately!