Crazy for cucumbers?
Bananas about berries?
No matter what your kids’ favorite summer produce is, you can help them bring the flavors of the garden into your kitchen with Curious Chef cooking tools for kids.
I love Curious Chef because it inspires kids to get excited about food prep. And, with the year’s best produce ripe for the picking, it’s the perfect time to get them in the kitchen and teach them to cook. Obviously, I’ve been a fan of cooking together with my children as it gets them invested in their meals.
Forget worrying about those unwieldy knives, all Curious Chef tools have actually been ergonomically designed to fit little fingers, making them safe and simple to use.
I’m thrilled to be able to offer one My Judy the Foodie reader the chance to win the Curious Chef 6-Piece Fruit and Veggie Prep Kit for Kids!
All items in the kit are designed with child safety and ease of use in mind. In addition to being BPA free, the products feature soft touch button grips for easy grasping, contoured handles, and safety features such as rounded corners and guarded cutting surfaces.
The kit includes the parent favorite Curious Chef® nylon plastic knife that cuts food but not skin; a silicone mixing spoon; an adorable apple shaped slicer featuring oversized handles; a vegetable scrubber with a soft grasp top; a blade-guarded fruit and vegetable peeler; and a melon baller. The kit also includes a handy grocery list to get your child involved in the meal planning process and get them excited about using all of their new tools.
- Gift Box Dimensions: 12″ L x 3.5″ W x 12″ H
- Ergonomic handles designed for children’s hands featuring soft touch button grips
- Silicone heat safe to 450°F
- Dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Appropriate for children ages 7+
- Warning: SHARP EDGE HAZARD—Some tools feature functional sharp edges; not recommended for children under 7 years
So, what are you waiting for? Enter NOW, for your chance to WIN!
6-Piece Fruit and Veggie Set for Kids
One (1) winner will receive a 6-Pieve Fruit and Veggie Set for Kids (arv. $24.99):
How to Enter
You can receive up to FIVE entries to win by doing the following:
1. Subscribe to My Judy the Foodie by RSS. Come back and let me know you’ve subscribed in an additional comment.
2. Become a fan of My Judy the Foodie on Facebook. Come back and let me know you became a fan in an additional comment.
3. Follow My Judy the Foodie on Pinterest. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
4. Follow @myjudythefoodie on Twitter. Come back and let me know you’ve followed in an additional comment.
5. Follow @myjudythefoodie on Instagram. Come back and let me know you’ve follow in an additional comment.
The Fine Print
Deadline: Tuesday, May 31st at 11:59pm EST.
Winner: A winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and announced at the top of this post. The winner will also be notified via email and the My Judy the Foodie fan page on Facebook; if the winner does not respond within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.